Topolytics won the ‘people’s vote’ for the most disruptive tech start-up at the Deloitte Disrupt the Enterprise event on 24th April. Alongside five of Scotland’s leading software and hardware tech innovators, Topolytics pitch to the audience and judges impressed them with its ambition to drive data and analytics into the waste sector. Amiqus IQ also won a prize for the way it is changing the legal ID and data protection markets.
- Topolytics wins £500,000 contract to build the UK’s first digital waste tracking system
- Topolytics wins global award from Google Cloud and SAP
- Google Cloud and SAP name Topolytics as a top five global circular economy solution
- Topolytics tracks UK waste
- Topolytics Highly Commended as a Tech Disruptor in global circular economy awards