What is a cookie?
Certain data may be collected by “cookies” which are temporary internet files which are placed on the hard drive of your computer or device, including mobile or handheld device (such as a smart phone or tablet), as you browse the Website.
We only collect information we feel is essential for you to use the Website efficiently and to improve services for you, for example:
- for technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the Website;
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- measuring how many people are using the Website, to ensure there is enough capacity for the Website to operate at a reasonable speed;
- completion and support of the current activity being undertaken by the user, for example previously viewed pages or products;
- monitoring the success of campaigns and competitions;
- website and system administration, for example, tracking the number of website users for marketing purposes;
- remembering pages viewed;
- monitoring your journey around the Website which helps us improve navigation and ease of access to popular pages; and
Below is a list of the cookies we use and the cookies set by third party applications on our website.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.|
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|View an overview of privacy at Google|
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you have said “Accept” to cookies, your consent will be saved and you will not be asked again about cookies on subsequent visits to our website.
If you have chosen to navigate to another page on the website without accepting, we will assume that you do not agree to the cookies used and your consent will not be implied. On subsequent pages you visit, we will remind you that this website works best using cookies which are currently blocked and ask if you accept cookies from this site. You will be asked the same question about cookies the next time you visit this website.
We may share your information with professional advisors, strategic partners, survey and research organisations and other individuals and organisations whom we use to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. Examples of these functions include providing marketing assistance by data analysis, handling credit card transactions and following up on enquiries (including by phone, e-mail, post or fax). These parties have access to the personal information required in order to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web site.